The secretariat’s functions and organisation of activities are funded primarily by membership fees.
Our membership is drawn mainly from the private sector including law firms, legal associations and inhouse legal counsel.
As agreed by the members, the intention is to keep the Forum small and high level in order to maximize opportunities for relationship and consensus building and to maintain an informal atmosphere.
Membership benefits include the opportunity to:
- Be part of a small high level forum working closely with EU law and justice policymakers
- Support current EJSF projects and activities
- Propose and sponsor new EJSF projects
- Build relationships and partnerships with EU lawmakers and key stakeholders
- Raise your positive profile as rule of law, CSR champion